Trusted Travel Assurance
During Covid-19 and post pandemic, successful stress-free travel begins with an easy vaccination check.
The Universal Green Certificate provide our customers with global approved vaccination status certificate that according to the EU standard framework, UK framework, WHO, ICAO, ISO framework and possibly any other vaccination status alliance forming or that would be formed – will be in one stop solution Global Verification Means. Since the United States government is not directly issuing vaccine passports, we are have incorporated into our system the verification means for CDC Vaccination paper to be included in our Universal Green Certificate (UGC).
Travel warnings, travel alerts and travel advisories are official warning statements issued by government agencies to provide information about the relative safety of travel when visiting one or more specific countries or destinations during a pandemic. It is important to check for Covid-19 updates in the continents/countries you are traveling to and to make sure you meet the necessary requirements.
Let’s See How it Works
Register for free.
Place Order for New VAX Passbook
By placing the order with us you will reserve a spot to expedite your new passport application. Spots are limited, make your reservation now.
If you are traveling within next two weeks you should select a 4 business days processing option and contact our office to reserve your spot to expedite your passport application.
New International VAX Passbook application
- New International VAX Passbook application Portal.e-vaxfi online
- Click on “Submit” under “Complete Form Online” column, complete all required fields on the application.
- Your profile form in Portal page must be completed properly.
- Please be aware that if yo use a wrong email address or P.O Box in your address which does not reflect your identity, your application would not be acceptable for VAX Passbook or any of our Universal Green Certificate services we provided.
One (1) passport photo
Photo must be taken within the past 6 months, 2×2 inches, and not from a vending machine.
Starting November 1, 2016, eye glasses are no longer a vending machine.
Starting November 1, 2016, eye glasses are no longer allowed for travel document with photos.
Proof of Identity
– Your International ID with passport like barcode
– Your current or previous U.S. passport (mutilated, altered, or damaged passports are not acceptable as proof of identity).
If your legal name has changed but your passport was issued within the last year, you can apply for a Name Change for your passport before using your passport as an identification or you can send a request to your pharmacy or health center to affirm your new name as reflect in their system.
Government/Health Center Related Fees If Applicable
– for $140.00 (minors – 15 and under)
Business Travel First